GRSE shipbuilding division consists of the construction of vessels for clients engaged in the defence sector shipping industry.
Vessels built by GRSE:
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvette
- Missile Corvette
- Landing Ship Tank
- Landing Craft Utility
- Survey Vessel
- Fleet Replenishment Tanker
- Fast Patrol Vessel
- Offshore Patrol Vessel
- Inshore Patrol Vessel
- Water Jet Fast Attack Craft
- Fast Interceptor Boat
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Shallow Water Craft
- Unmanned Surface Vessel
- New generation Electric Ferry
- Ocean Going Passenger & Cargo Ferry Vessel
- Next Generation Offshore Patrol Vessel
Majority of the products manufactured by GRSE are supplied to central and state governments and entities owned and controlled by such governments. Significant majority of the company’s revenues are derived from sales of shipbuilding products to the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard.
In addition to the shipbuilding products mentioned above, over the years GRSE has also supplied various boats, pontoons, barge, sailing dinghy, fishing trawler, fire float, tug, dredger, passenger ferry, motor cutter, deck whaler, launch etc. to various other customers.