To become a Navratna Company by 2030 and be globally recognised as the best Indian Shipyard
- To be self-reliant in design capability and deploy state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- To build Quality Warships at competitive prices, exceeding customer’s expectation in terms of delivery time and product support.
- To achieve sustained growth through customer satisfaction, product innovation, capturing export potential, employee and other stakeholder engagement and talent
- Leverage GoI Initiatives and Technology to ” Reform & Transform” in all spheres of Operations to attain “Next Level of Performance”
GRSE VALUE SYSTEM
A coherent set of values have been adopted and evolved by GRSE, as a standard to guide the organizational behavior in preferences in all situations.
GRSE visualizes itself to build a strong reputation for fair dealing encouraging vendors, independent contractors, business partners and customers to do business with it again and again. The company is walking strongly on the path of bringing in absolute transparency in all its transaction within as well as outside the organization.
Generosity is the principle that each member of the organization should share in the company’s success. Rewards & Recognition are to become a way of life thus increasing employee motivation, loyalty and thus leading to higher productivity.
- Pursuit of Excellence
The Company does not wish to live in its past achievements but shall continuously try to develop better products & services, to constantly improve customer satisfaction, to try to upgrade operational efficiency and the productivity of everyone in the organization. The emphasis on this value is partially driven by the competitive nature of business being foreseen in the near future.
- Community Involvement
GRSE plans to continue being an active participant in improving the quality of life for the communities in which it operates, or society as a whole.
Innovators in business are constantly looking for emerging customer needs and designing best-in-class solutions to address those needs. Innovation allows a company to improve the quality of life for its customers. Making constant innovation a core value helps corporations grow in the face of ever-increasing competition because they take advantage of emerging opportunities before competitors can. GRSE plans to imbibe this value system strongly in its current and future plan of actions.
- Concern for Employees’ Welfare
Employees view their careers as more than a means of earning wages. They want to work for a company that truly cares about them. Employees want supervisors to listen to their ideas and concerns. They want a career path planned out for them, one in which they can continue to learn, acquire new skills and rise within the organization. Managers at all levels of an organization want to be supplied with the resources they need — including technology, human resources and funding — to accomplish their assigned goals. GRSE plans to carry this value system along its way, into the future.
- Establish a self-reliant design house
- Productivity Improvement
- Quality Improvement
- Phased implementation of Industry 4.0 concepts to achieve better results.
- Leverage Information & Communication Technology (ICT) for better management.
- QMS & ISO 9001 Certification for Ship Division
- Ship repair as a Business Venture & Profit Centre
- Business Development through concerted marketing efforts
- Marketing Deck Machinery items, Por table steel bridges and Diesel engines
- Vendor development & building long term partnership
- Building GRSE Brand
- Material Management / Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Development
- CSR & Sustainability