GUIDELINES TO BIDDERS FOR PARTICIPATION
BID INVITATIONS (e-TENDERS) Go Back to E-Tenders Page
The details of Bid Invitation can be accessed from our e-Tender Portal (Web site - www.grse.in) https://eprocuregrse.co.in. You may login using your login id & password to view all tenders available for you.
Pre-Requisites to submit tenders online
- You should have a valid User ID to access GRSE e-Tender site.
- You should have a legally valid digital certificate as per Indian IT Act from the licensed Certifying Authority operating under the Root Certifying Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) of India.
- You should have Internet connectivity, preferably broadband.
- You should have paid the requisite tender fee, as applicable, for the Bid Invitation. Tender fee as well as EMD will have to be paid by a Demand Draft in favour of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at par at Kolkata and the same must reach GRSE official named in the e-Tender by speed post /courier before the closing of the particular e-Tender.
- If you are exempt from paying tender fee, you should get an exemption from Contact person as mentioned in the Bid Invitation.
- You should fulfill any other pre-requisites mentioned in the tender documents of a specific e- tender.
Obtaining User Id to access GRSE's e-Tender site
- In case you are not a registered supplier of GRSE, but interested in participating in e-tenders of GRSE, please ensure that you can COMPLY with the pre-requisites as stated in the invitation for e-Tender participation and then obtain digital signatures certificate (DSC) Class-III with signing certificate or signing and encryption both. You may contact our e-Procurement Cell (Contact Person: Mr. Mr. Saraswata Palit, Sr. Manager (e-Procurement) NCM, GRSE LTD. - +91-33 24893902 / (+91-33 2469 8110–Extn. 315).
- If you are already a registered vendor of GRSE, and interested in participating in e-tenders of GRSE, please ensure you have the valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Class-III with signing certificate or signing and encryption both. and then you must register the DSC Serial Number as mentioned in your e-token (DSC) and other relevant details with the GRSE e-Procurement site https://eprocuregrse.co.in
Instructions for obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
In order to bid for GRSE e-tenders all intending vendors are required to obtain a legally valid digital certificate as per Indian IT Act from the licensed Certifying Authorities (CA) operating under the Root Certifying Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA)of India.
Contact Person: Mr. Saraswata Palit,Sr.
Manager (e-Procurement) NCM, GRSE LTD. -
+91-33 24893902 / (+91-33 2469 8110–Extn.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP / SP3, Windows 7 or latest version.|
|Memory||1 GB (Minimum)|
|Processor||Intel Pentium IV or latest version|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0. This website is best viewed in Internet Explorer 10.0. For higher version of IE, please view in compatibility mode|
|Internet Connectivity||256 KBPS or more|
Computer with Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (with
all upgrades)/Windows XP SP3,Windows 7 or
b. Internet Explorer version 10.0 or above.
c. Legally valid class III Digital Signature Certificate with signing and encryption both.
d. Internet Connection (Broad Band)
e. Install Digital Certificate CD.
- Install Java 8 update 151 - 32 bit (Link)
Service Provider’s Details:
National Informatics Centre
A-Block, CGO complex
New Delhi- 1110001
CPPP Helpdesk – 180030702232 (Toll free)